M.P.RAJYA SAHAKARI BANK MYDT., T.T.NAGAR BHOPAL
Tel No. 0755-2674712
Advertisement for recruitment of 75 post of Apex Bank Cadre Officers under various Class.
On line applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for Apex Bank Cadre Officers in different Class schedule of various activities shall be as under :-
|Opening date of submission of online application.||15.01.2021|
|Last date of submission of online application.||07.02.2021|
|Amount of Application Fee.||Rs.1200/- for all General/OBC|
|Category candidates and Rs.900/-|
|for all SC/ ST/PH Candidates|
|(Non- Refundable). + 18% GST|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters.||Around||7||days||before|
|Date of online Preliminary Examination.|
|Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online||Around 03 days after conduct of|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters for online Main||Around||7||days||before|
|Date of online Main Examination.|
|Date of declaration of result of main online Examination.||Around 10 days after the conduct|
|of Main examination.|
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Total 75 Post
|No||Name of||Details||and no of vacant Posts of Cadre officers|
Short name: UR- Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward Class, EWS-Economically Weaker Section, OH- Orthopedic Handicapped, VH-Visual Handicapped, HH- Hearing Handicapped
- Female candidates can also apply on Unreserved/Reserved (Male) posts as per their eligibility and social category.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible to apply against unreserved category posts but they will not be eligible to get benefits of age and fee relaxation.
- The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category Candidates
- Candidates belonging to OBC Category will have to submit a certificate from competent authority that he/she is not from Creamy Layer Category. Date of issue of such certificate should not be of more than one year old when apply.
- Reservation procedure: – The Reservation procedure shall be in accordance to reservation rules as prescribed by the Govt. of Madhya pradesh.
- Government of Madhya Pradesh has issued gazette notification dated 24.12.2019 for increasing OBC reservation from 14% to 27%. For appointment to the 75 posts of the Cadre officers Grade, the Bank has prepared the roaster as per 27% reservation for OBC. However, since the gazette notification dated 24.12.2019 increasing OBC reservation is challenged before Hon’ble High Court, as such, the bank has decided to keep 13% posts out of 27% posts reserved for OBC, as vacant/block and undertake process of appointment on 87% posts. Further, the recruitment on remaining 13% posts, so kept vacant/blocked, shall be undertaken subsequently, in pursuance to the decision of the Hon’ble High Court on the Gazetted Notification dated 24.12.2019 on increasing OBC reservation, by way of recruitment process which shall be in furtherance of the present recruitment process and shall fulfil the final roaster requirement of the present recruitment process.
Post-wise essential Qualification-
|Sr. No. Name of Posts||Essential Qualifications|
- Chief Executive1. The person to be appointed as CEO shall at least a :
|i Graduate with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in cooperative Business Management or equivalent|
|Cadre Officer||qualification. OR|
|Class-I||ii Chartered/Cost Accountant. OR|
|iii Post Graduate in any discipline.|
|2.||The person shall have at least eight years work experience at the middle/senior level in the|
|Banking sector. Senior/middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level|
|(scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two level (scales/cadres) in the officer cadre], or|
|as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.|
|3. MBA/PGDCA/MCA Candidates would be given preference.|
|2.||Manager||1.||A Second class Postgraduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Cadre Officer||2. A First class graduate in any discipline with MBA Degree in HR|
|3.||Manager Accounts||1.||A Second class Postgraduate in Commerce from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University. OR|
|Cadre Officer||2.||A First class graduate in Commerce with MBA Degree in Finance/Accounts|
|4||Nodal Officer||1.||A Second class Postgraduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University. OR|
|Cadre Officer||2.||A First class graduate in any discipline with MBA Degree in Finance/Accounts/Marketing/ HR|
- In case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. Other than the CEO’s essential qualification for all other posts under essential qualification, no equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by MPRSB.
Note:(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 07.02.2021
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 07.02.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing onthe mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate 4 issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by thecandidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
|Cadre Officers Total Emoluments :|
|1. Chief Executive Officer (General Manager )||Pay Scale||77150-112430 Total Emoluments Rs.103345 Per Month|
|2 .Manager (Accounts)||Pay Scale||53550– 90830 Total Emoluments Rs.73205 Per Month|
|3.||Manager (Administration)||Pay Scale||53550-90830||Total Emoluments Rs.73205 Per Month|
|4.||Nodal Officer||Pay Scale||53550-90830||Total Emoluments Rs.73205 Per Month|
|Age (As on 07.02.2021)|
|For . Chief Executive Officer (General Manager )||Class-I|
Age minimum 18 years, Maximum 50 years (inclusive of all age relaxation parameter of Apex Bank service rule & MP Govt. Service rule)
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier then 08.02.1971 and not later than 07.02.2003 (both dates inclusive)
Manager (Accounts) and Manager (Administration) Class- III
Age minimum 18 years Maximum 35 years (Not more than 45 year after obtaining age relaxation as under)
Nodal Officer (Cadre Officer) Class – III
Age minimum 18 years Maximum 35 years (Not more than 45 year after obtaining age relaxation as under)
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier then 08.02.1986 and not later than 07.02.2003 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation in upper age limit (Only for Madhya Pradesh State Domicile)
|1.||Female Candidates||10 years|
|2.||Scheduled Caste/Schedules Tribe||5 years|
|3.||Candidates already working in any Bank or Short Term||5 years|
|Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh|
|4.||Physically handicapped||5 years|
- Candidates asked for work experience and who are seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women and physically handicapped category, maximum age relaxation cannot be clubbed with other relaxation of age provided elsewhere.
- Degree of disability of Physically Handicapped candidates should not be less than 40% to avail benefits of age relaxation and Reservation benefits under this category.
- Selected Physically handicapped candidates will have to submit a Medical Certificate from competent authority that he/she is physically fit and competent to perform his/her duty for the selected post.
- Reservation and age relaxation benefits will be given only for the candidates having valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates seeking for reservation and age relaxation benefits will have to produce a State domicile and Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
The Candidates seeking reservation will have to submit Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate and Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority of MP Govt. in original duly issued by the competent authority at the time of final selection. However the domicile of Madhya Pradesh shall not be required for other category candidates.
- Candidates who are registered with M.P. Employment Portal will only be eligible to make an application for the advertised post.
- This advertisement is being published as per the sanction letters No/SAKH/AP/2020/509, dated 29.01.2020 issued by Registrar Cooperative Societies, Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate will be allowed to participate and register for any one post and will not be allowed to apply on multiple posts. ”in case, any candidate apply for more than one post or more than once for a single post, only the latest application will be considered.”
- Post published for district places and candidate if selected in these post will be posted in various districts of the Madhya Pradesh.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 15.01.2021 to 07.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not havingleft thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of
declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE :-15.01.2021 TO 07.02.2021
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Application Registration
- Candidates to go to the Apex Bank website www.apexbank.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without Admission card/ Call letter and other required documents for identity verification.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th/ 12th class mark sheet / certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- B. PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details .Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
– Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. – Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so thatyou are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not coveryour face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied.Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
– Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place ofsignature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
– Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearlyvisible.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image: – The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. – The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink
- – The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
- Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
- Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Hand written Declaration
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Scanning the documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or
MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format
‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
Procedure for Uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and hand written declaration
• Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- • Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER
Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email. . Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter will be prior to the Start time of the test. Candidates may be required to be at the venue for longer than exam duration including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, for giving logging in and logging off instructions for the exam etc.
BIOMETRIC DATA – Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photographs of the candidates on the day of main examination for the candidates who qualify after the preliminary examination and appear for the main examination.
The biometric data and photographs will be verified subsequently. Decision of biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Candidates are requested to take care of the following in order to ensure a smooth process:
If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc) ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam/interview/joining time.
If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre. In such cases, impression of other fingers may be captured.
GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY USING A SCRIBE:
- The visually impaired candidates whose writing speed adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits specified below. In all such cases where a scribe is used , the following rules will apply :
- The candidates will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
The scribe arranged by the candidates should not be a candidate for the same examination if violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidates and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favorably entertained.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be scribed for another candidate.
Scribe should not answer on his/her own. Any such behavior observed will result in cancellation of
The scribe may be from any academic stream. However, for specialised officer post, the scribe should
- be from an academic stream different from that described for the post.
Both the candidates as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts, the
- candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of online examination.
Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every
- hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions, since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he/she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concession.
- Guidelines for candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy:
A compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with loco motor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
- Guidelines for visually impaired candidates :
Visually impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of
- 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advise of examination.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of Govt. of MP guidelines/clarifications if any from time to time.
EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
- Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservations to the Scheduled Castes, the Schedule Tribes and the Other Backward Classes and whose family has gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. The income shall include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. and it will be income for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWSs, irrespective of the family income:
i.) 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above; ii.) Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
iii.) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
iv.) Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a “Family” in different locations or different places / cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS. The candidates shortlisted for document verification/interview shall be required to bring the requisite certificate as specified by the Government of India at the time of appearing for the process of document verification/interview.
- The term “Family” for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
- The instructions issued by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in this regard from time to time shall be adhered to.
Disclaimer: EWS Vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of Madhya Pradesh and outcome of any litigation.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of Government of Madhya Pradesh guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager), Manager (Accounts), Manager(Administration) & Nodal Officer
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of||Maximum||Duration||Version|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes||English|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes||Bilingual|
NOTE – Candidates up to 5 times of vacant posts will qualify to appear for main exam Phase –
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager)
|S.No.||Name of Test(Not in||No. of||Max.||Version||Time allotted|
|1||Reasoning||40||50||English and||30 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||50||test of||30 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness||40||50||English||30 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 Minutes|
|Manager (Accounts), Manager(Administration) & Nodal Officer|
|S.No.||Name of Test(Not in||No. of||Max.||Version||Time allotted|
|1||Professional Knowledge||40||40||English and||30 Minutes|
|2||Reasoning||40||40||Hindi except||30 Minutes|
|3||English Language||40||40||test of||30 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||English||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 Minutes|
NOTE – Candidates up to 3 times of vacant posts will qualify to appear for personal interview.
The Bank reserves the right to decide if Phase I examination should be held or not for certain posts.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25% marks shall be deducted. In the online examination the question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternates as answers. The question paper shall be both in English and Hindi.
- Main examination (Phase-II) will consist of two stages i.e. online examination and personal interview. Online examination and personal interview will be of 200 and 20 marks separately.
- Merit of the candidates applying will be decided on the basis of total marks obtained in the main examination and Interview. Waiting list of the candidates will be prepared up to minimum one and up to 50 percent of the total vacant posts. Validity of such merit list will be one year from the date of publication of result.
- iv. The common gradation list post wise category wise shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Main examination and personal interview .
Process for Arriving at Scores :
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any , in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to 2 digits.
Note: Cut-offs are applied in three stages.
On scores in individual tests of English Language.
On Score in individual tests of General Awareness/ Professional Knowledge
On total score.
Marks of Phase-I examination will not be reckoned for final selection. Final selection will be only on the basis of marks of main examination (Phase-II) and personal interview.
The candidates will have to obtain minimum 30% marks in English language, 40% marks in General Awareness/Professional Knowledge and 40% marks out of total marks in Phase II shall be considered as passed/qualified. However, further process will be restricted to up to 3 times of vacancies .
Phase II- Cut-offs are applied in three stages.
- On score in individual test of English language (30%)
- General Awareness/Professional knowledge (40%)
- On Total score (40%)
Final selection will be on the basis of marks of online examination and personal interview.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with original identity proof and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Aadhar/E-Aadhar Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/university with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration card and Leaner’s Driving License is not the valid ID proof.
Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with examination call letter as well the interview call letter while attending the examination/interview without which they will not be allowed to take the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (providing during the process of registration) should exactly match the name appearing on the photo identify proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the call letter and the photo identify proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
The online Preliminary examination shall be conducted at various centre’s. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her preference for 4 centre’s from M.P. and Oustside ( it will be 2 from MP and 2 from out of MP) in the application form from the following:-
|Sr.No.||State||Name of City|
|6||Delhi (NCR)||Delhi (NCR)|
The examination will be conducted online on the venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of post applied for centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- MPRSB, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centre and/ or add some other Centre at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc.
- MPRSB reserves the right to allot the candidate any centre (with or outside Madhya Pradesh) other than one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and MPRSB will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, MPRSB reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a particular centre, MPRSB reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
- Every candidate should select for 4 centre’s from M.P. and Outside( it will be 2 from MP and
2 from out of MP)
- Main examination centre may be limited in number and will be decided subsequently by the Bank.
- The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
- Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in conducting examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centre’s or to conduct another examination if considered necessary. Decision of MPRSB in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for the exam.
- Family members of Board of Directors of MPRSB cannot be allowed to apply as per M.P. Co-operative Society Rules 1962 Rule no 44.
- Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that he/she possess all the qualifications for the post applied, including working experience where desired. The candidate shall appear in the examination at his/her own responsibility and he/she does not possess any right to be selected but subsequently, if the candidate is selected, he/she shall be considered for appointment only when he/she clears the personal interview & also submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer for verification and also work experience certificate as desired will have to be produced.
- 6. If, at any time, it comes to notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category shall be paid To and Fro fare only as per state govt. rules for attending the interview only.
- Before joining as probationer, the selected candidate has to complete necessary formalities like personal guarantee, financial fidelity etc. as decided by the bank.
- Probation Period shall be of twelve months, but it can be extended for further six months and six months. Total probation period shall not exceed 24 months. In case the performance of the probationer is not found satisfactory, the services of the probationer will be terminated as per Bank Staff Service Rules.
- Selected candidates will have to furnish an affidavit in prescribed format for issuing conditional appointment letter in anticipation for submission of character verification from Police department within 90 days of joining. But the joining of the candidate will be considered only after submission of medical fitness certificate from competent authority in prescribed format. If police report does not found satisfactory his/her appointment would be terminated with immediate effect.
- Candidates already employed in regular (confirmed) services will have to submit NOC and a good character certificate from his employer at the time of joining. In absence of such NOC, candidates will not be eligible to join on the selected post.
- Candidates will have to serve an organization in which he/she has been appointed for a minimum period of eight year from the date of appointment. If he/she fails to serve above tenure he/she will have to deposit entire expenditure incurred on his/her training.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded. MPRSB reserves the right to change the vacant post details at any time and also to cancel the recruitment procedure at any stage. The decision on it of MPRSB shall be final.
- Decision of MPRSB in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by MPRSB in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the node capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Selected candidates will be posted in any district central cooperative bank located in various districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process organized by MPRSB in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Any candidate, who has involved in such activities, which lead to moral turpitude or atrocities against women
or convicted for any offences under law and got punishment by Court of law for any offence, will not be eligible for selection, but this condition will not be applicable if the time period of such offence or punishment has elapsed more than 5 years.
- The selection of candidate will be on the basis of final merit list prepared by MPRSB on the basis of total mark obtained in main exam and interview. If the candidate gets equal marks selection will be on the basis of seniority in age.
- The M.P.RAJYA SAHAKARI BANK MYDT (MPRSB) would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedures adopted by M.P.RAJYA SAHAKARI BANK MYDT in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, M.P.RAJYA SAHAKARI BANK MYDT reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates will be disqualified.
- ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/USE OF UNFAIR MEANS: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that arefalse, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online
application. At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of –
- Using unfair means or
- Impersonating or procuring personating by any person or
- Misbehaving in the examination/interview hall or disclosing publishing reproducing transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature or
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means or
Carrying mobile phones or similar electronic device of communication in the examination/interview hall, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable;
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate.
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by Bank.
- For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the Bank.
- “The examination centre shall adhere to the SOP as per Govt. issued guidelines and directions amid Covid-19 and shall be available to candidates.
- In case of any dispute relating to the selection process arises, the decision of the Registrar, Co-operative Societies of Madhya Pradesh shall be binding and final. For any litigation, the area of jurisdiction shall be Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) only.
MPRSB (Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt.)